Reading Time: 3 minutes[Total: 117 Average: 3.6]
If you have ED, you will notice these symptoms –
- Low levels of libido or loss of sexual interest
- Premature ejaculation
- Inability to achieve an orgasm
- Heart problems
- Blocked blood vessels
- High levels of bad cholesterol or LDL
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sleep disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
What raises your risk of getting ED?
Here are a few factors that make erectile dysfunction more likely-
- Tobacco use- Tobacco narrows your blood vessels and reduces the supply of blood to your penis (an erection is only possible when a large volume of blood travels to the penis).
- Obesity also reduces blood flow to the penis.
- Prostate cancer surgery or radiation therapy.
- An injury that causes damage to the nerves or arteries connected to the penis.
- A surgery that affects the spinal cord or the nerves.
- Drinking too much or consuming drugs.
How is erectile dysfunction diagnosed?